Zvezdan Božinović has over 20 years of experience in the field of audit, valuation and management consulting. His audit career and specialization started with Deloitte where he was a member of the audit and valuation teams at Deloitte in Belgrade and Deloitte in Podgorica. From 1997 to 2000, he managed an audit team for the numerous companies in Serbia and Montenegro.
In 2000, he founded the Nexia Star (formerly LB-Rev), Belgrade, the audit, accounting and tax services company, which became a member of the global accounting and consulting network of Nexia International in 2013, aiming the provision of high-quality services to the clients in accordance to international standards.
Within the Nexia Star, he managed a different kind of projects in field of audit, accounting and tax services for:
- Politika novine i magazini d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Elixir group d.o.o. Šabac,
- Pink International Company d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Swisslion group d.o.o. Novi Sad, Arcelormittal Distribution Serbia d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Atlas Copco a.d Belgrade,
- Uradi sam d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Victoria group a.d. Belgrade,
- Galeb group d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Farmalogist d.o.o. Belgrade.
In the field of equity and asset valuation, Zvezdan led the numerous projects and gained valuable experience in different industries/companies, such as:
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company-Srbija d.o.o. Belgrade,
- Dnevnik a.d. Novi Sad,
- Zajednički informacioni sistemi d.o.o. Belgrade,
- JP Sava Centar Belgrade,
- Capital Estate Budva,
- JP Elektromreže Srbije Belgrade,
- Tržni centar Ada Huja Belgrade,
- Erma d.o.o. Belgrade.
Zvezdan holds MSc in Economics from the University of Belgrade and is a certified auditor, specialized in the field of audit and valuation. He is the Vice President of the Ethics committee of the Serbian Chamber of certified auditors.
+381 (11) 4409-880
+381 (11) 4409-881